– Boiler efficiency: 85%
– Capacity: 40MW
– Steam output: 120 tons/h
– Pressure gauge: 10-150 bar
– After the fuel is burned, it is dried and burned to form ash and slag.
– The process of burning this fuel causes water in the tubes to generate steam and put it on the steam drum to separate the mixture of steam and water.
– The final vapor product is saturated steam.
– Exhaust smoke is treated by the feed water heater and the feed air dryer.
– Dust treatment with a dust filter system, ensuring safety and avoiding environmental pollution.
– Various fuels
– Simple, easy to operate, adjustable
– Automatic operation system, saving labor costs
– Can be applied to industries such as textile dyeing, paper, animal feed, …